List Your Property
Let’s Get Started
Adding Value To A Home
Marketing Your Home
Setting The Price
Showing Your Home
Closing And Beyond
Helpful Tips To Sell Your Home | Home Staging & More!
Creating A Plan
The point of marketing is to provide exposure to as many potential buyers as possible. All agents will do this. But what truly sells a home? Location. Condition. Price. It’s really that simple.
So with this in mind, Ted Weaver will build a marketing plan that is specific to your location, condition, and price to help improve your chances of selling at the best price possible and in the shortest amount of time. He will do this by using state of the art technology and industry best practices.
Marketing Tools And Best Practices
- Professional Staging Consultation. One of the most important aspects to marketing your home is getting it prepared for market. This step alone can literally make you thousands of dollars. Therefore a service I provide my sellers at no additional expense is Professional Home Staging Consultation. This thorough consultation will take you through every room in your home and provide the advice you need to get each room looking its very best.
- Professional Photographs. We’ve all seen real estate listings with terrible pictures – dark, fuzzy, cluttered, you name it. These do nothing to incentivize buyers to take the time and effort to visit a home. When Ted Weaver lists a home, he only uses the top professional real estate photographers in the Des Moines market.
- 3-D Virtual Tours. 3D Virtual Tours and the “Dollhouse” Floor Plans allow buyers to better visualize your home online, vividly displaying it’s floor plan and the flow of the home without ever actually having to step foot inside. Link Here
- Drone Photography. For acreages, large estates, or other listings with aerial photography needs, my professional real estate drone photographer can provide both still photos and drone video to provide greater context and appeal to potential buyers.
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection. As discussed in detail in the Inspection section of this website, I can provide a pre-listing inspection prior to going on the market to prevent surprises and allow you to do repairs at less cost and on your timeline using the contractors of your choice, rather than allowing the buyer to decide.
- Online Presence. Once listed your home will be on the local Des Moines Area Association of Realtors (DMAAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which then feeds and is distributed to over 500 national and local real estate websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Iowa Realty, Keller Williams, RE/MAX, as well as my personal website tedweaver.net. In addition, your listing will be optimized over different platforms like mobile and video as well as full Social Media exposure such as Facebook.
Continue on to Setting The Price
A marketing plan will help sell a home at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time. Find out how Ted Weaver can help you.